twitter instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest

January 19, 2014

Instagram Raid

[This is the first of my 'Raid' series that will be posted on the third Sunday of each month. If you have suggestions for future Raids, leave a comment on this post or drop a note in my ask on Tumblr, or even my newest Connection, ask.fm]


Posted on the 18th of June, 2012

This was my very first Instagram Instagram post! 

I was baking cake pops with my Stepmother-to-be, this is Dad's kitchen actually, and decided to document it on my new Instagram account. I'd like to think that my photography skills have grown even a smidge since this disaster.

(They were yellow cake pops with chocolate frosting just in case you were wondering)
Posted on the 3rd of January, 2014

This is my favorite "glamour" shot, making my life look more fabulous and posh then it actually is.

This was actually a sneak peek of the post on My Perfect Winter/Summer: Allure Magazine and a McDonald's bag.

I took this photo whilst riding in Dad's truck on our way to my Grandparent's house. That's my purse, one of my copies of Allure magazine, my book about Paris, and my faux-Uggs in the corner.



Posted on the 25th of June, 2013

Favorite Instagram Selfie

The lovely lady in the blue sweatshirt would be Ammie <3 This picture was taken on the hammocks at Waterside when she and Dani came down for a week to stay with me. I would say that Ammie and I spent about 70% of our entire time at the beach on those hammocks, it was phenomenal and only added to my love for them.

Posted on the 1st of January, 2014

Probably my favorite "fashion"-related shots…which says a lot about my fashion 'sense'. 

A dress I got a couple years back…I actually didn't like the look of it on the hanger (I mean cats….really?) but Mammala insisted I try it on and…voila! Here we are 2 years later.

I was sitting on one of my beds at Waterside (my grandparent's estate) when I looked down and took this, I liked the way the light hit the curves and falls of the dress.




Posted on the 19th of January, 2014

My Latest Post on Instagram

Mom and I were driving back from the detox juice bar with Aggi in the car when she started scratching my legs so I put her in the back. I looked back a few minutes later to check on her and she was smiling at me! So I snapped a photo.

The bag on the right is a mini cooler containing our detox juice bottles, there is one on the left out of frame that you can't see. Aggi is a purebred Shih Tzu that we got 2.5 years ago. She's my four legged baby. <3
Posted on the 30th of December, 2013

This is my favorite Instagram photo of all time!

This is the view off one of the back doors of Waterside. I used to have a trampoline off to the left but the two I had got blown into nearby trees during storms and besides, I 'outgrew' them. Out over the water is the dock with my grandfather's boat up on the boat lift. Those hammocks out to the left are some of my favorite places in the entire world to be. (See the view from the hammocks here)

I was standing in the kitchen/breakfast room when I took this. I really liked how clear it was and besides this is one of my favorite places in the world and I wanted to capture it.
Posted on the 27th of December, 2013

Best Technical Photo on my Instagram

This is actually a photo I have on my Beauty Box page reviewing the nail polish I'm wearing.

I was sitting in one of the arm chairs framing the fireplace in Waterside's family room when I spotted the opportunity for a photo. I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out, I like how the sparkles of the nail polish pop in the natural lamp light + the filter.








No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template