twitter instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest

June 21, 2015

MyTunes: Summer Jams '15

Summer Tunes
"Smile" by Sia  You can't help but perform the titular action when listening to this song, just as spunky as the original

"Girls Chase Boys" by Ingrid Michaelson  I love how Ingrid's voice really carries this song....plus the song is great! Perfect summer beat. 

"Shark in the Water" by VV Brown  I don't suggest listening to this at the beach, but it's still one of my summer faves. 

"Black Magic" by Little Mix  One of the newest songs on this list, I don't really like the music video but the song has a nice 80s beat

"Gold" by Owl City  I fell even more in love with Adam when I saw Owl City live....and also discovered my everlasting love for this song

"Whistle (While You Work It)" by Katy Tiz  This song has been bouncing around my head since I first heard it in a Forever 21 store

"Wildest Dreams" by Taylor Swift  Sort of an ethereal vibe, this song is perfect for car-listening (and I cannot find T's voice on YouTube, just loads of covers)

"Stockholm Syndrome" by One Direction  Harry Harry Harryyyy his voice is perfection on this song, as are the rest of the guys, and the infectious beat will be stuck in your head all summer long 

"Bang Bang" by Ariana Grande, Jessie J, and Nicki Minaj  (The link is to the VMA performance which includes two other songs) This song just screams "photo shoot with your love"....or maybe only to me, it's still a great jam 

"Young, Wild, & Free" by Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, and Bruno Mars  Exactly what the title describes, this song is perfect for those who are young (or young at heart), wild (or not), and free

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template