SOCIAL MEDIA

November 3, 2015

October Favorites

These Over-the-Knee Boots from Forever 21
These gorgeous boots, which also come in olive green and grey, have a 4" heel--perfect when you don't want too much height but still crave a heel. These boots have me craving a cold fall walk or even a short winter stroll.

My love affair with Mumford & Sons recently started and this song was the first to be over-replayed. Also from this album I love especially "Believe"....honestly you can't go wrong with the entire album. 

I am so in love with tattoos and this service offers the ability for you to have a realistic-looking tattoo for 2 weeks. Think of it as a trial period before you actually get inked. Offering both custom designs and pre-made designs like the one in the picture above, InkBox is already a website as well as on Indiegogo and Kickstarter. Get inked!

This Color Block Bandeau One-Piece from Beautiful Halo
I love this swimsuit so much I've already ordered it for next summer! I'm moving more towards monokinis and one pieces as opposed to bikinis lately, and the bargains offered by Beautiful Halo are way too good to pass up!

Spy starring Melissa McCarthy and Jude Law
I watched this movie first on a plane ride and have watched it several times over since then! It's much funnier than it first appears, and especially funnier than the trailer makes it out to be. I just adore Melissa McCarthy and she's really at her best in this film. (Also Jude Law's attractive face doesn't hurt)

Post a Comment