twitter instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest

March 11, 2016

Ice Cream Bread

Courtesy of Buzzfeed

I started salivating as soon as I saw the title of this Buzzfeed recipe--I love ice cream and adore bread, what more is there to love?! I have to warn you, my photos are not nearly as nice as the Buzzfeed due to the poor lighting, and so there are fewer photos overall, but here we go!

I went for a chocolate, chocolate chip ice cream bread (mostly because there was no vanilla ice cream or sprinkles at the store when I went). This recipe is very very simple. 

What you need:
A pint of ice cream (any kind except no low fat or dairy free, they don't work as well)
1 1/4 cups of self-rising flour (any number of substitute recipes can be found online if you only have regular flour)
Chocolate chips, sprinkles, and anything you want to mix in
Preheat your oven to 350 Fahrenheit. Pour the entire pint of half-melted/melted ice cream into a bowl. Dump flour in. Stir. Add any toppings you wish, combine them all, and pour the entire concoction into your parchment paper-lined loaf pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Enjoy!

The bread is yummy, soft, and was, for me, very chocolatey! Goes great with a glass of milk or a scoop of ice cream on top. Not my most beautiful creation, which is why there are no pictures of the end result, but definitely still yummy.

If you try this particular recipe, let me know how it goes for you!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template