twitter instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest

July 31, 2016

July Favorites

This lemon slice crossbody bag from SheIn.com
I am the first to be suspicious of products that come from websites like SheIn or Beautiful Halo due to the occasional unreliability of some of their products. However, I've been giving SheIn another chance lately and stumbled across this adorable bag perfect for the very last days of summer--and for keeping your smile cheery with the thought of summer all year round!
This Yellow Lemon Shaped Crossbody Bag retails for $11.99 at SheIn

3 Strikes by Terror Jr
Full disclosure: this is the song from Kylie Jenner's crazy 'Glosses' video. Don't let that scare you off! This song actually has become one of my oft-repeated recently due to its badass vibe and the way it makes you feel like you're in a music video of your own. Don't judge before you listen!
The song: 3 Strikes by Terror Jr on SoundCloud

These Emily & Meritt Glitter Critter Pillows from Pottery Barn Teen
When I was drooling over dorm decor I stumbled across these adorable pillows. These fox and bunny pillows can keep your duvet set company as well as pretty up your room...and who doesn't love glitter?! 
Emily & Meritt Pillows retail for $39 each at pbteen.com

The Kennedy Family at their New England summer house
I don't remember how I stumbled across this photo, and I don't know why it touched me in the way it did, but I love it! JFK driving this zamboni-looking cart around the front lawn of his family house with at least 10 kids piled on makes me nostalgic for my own family vacations...of which I just enjoyed at my own Family Beach Week!

I have jumped on the makeup bandwagon, along with the rest of humanity, and have fallen in love with NARS' Orgasm blush. I was sent a sample of the blush along with another, different, beauty purchase and immediately loved it as soon as I swept it across my cheeks! The tint adds a natural-looking tint, as if you're experiencing let's say 'great joy', and just brightens your entire look! Forewarning though: if you use too much it can look like you've gotten too much sun on your cheeks.
NARS Orgasm Blush retails for $30 at Sephora.com

4 comments:

  1. Great favourites! I love the song by Terror Jr and that NARS blush is perfect too!

    Kelsey | www.kelsey-rose.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelsey! I love the layout of your blog!

      xx

      Delete

blogger template