twitter instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest

November 2, 2016

October Favorites

These Halloween bat balloons from ModCloth
Happy November 2nd! I don't know about you but I like to stock up on everything Halloween related these few days after the holiday. Everything's on sale! Halloween candy, dresses, costumes, accessories...and these balloons!
Normally retailing for $19.99 these fun bat balloons are only $11.99 right now on ModCloth.com!

Greeting cards from Papyrus
I'm a sucker for getting mail the old-fashioned way. Since I've been off to college, Mom has been sending me a few random cards here and there--and it really makes my whole day when I get them! Papyrus is one of my favorite greeting card companies (you can get the card pictured above here) and I love all of their cute designs! Take this as a sign to send someone you've been thinking about lately a funny Thanksgiving card!
Most Papyrus cards retail around $5

These bat, stars, and moon tights from ASOS
In keeping with the Halloween-related sales, these absolutely adorable tights are on sale! Because Halloween was a Monday this year, a lot of people didn't wear their costumes on the actual day. If you're someone who isn't entirely comfortable wearing your sexy T-Rex costume to the office or to class, you can always slip into a pair of tights like these to keep the spooky theme with you all day!
These tights are on sale on asos.com for $8.50

"Chronic" by Phoebe Ryan
This hazy, sweet-as-sugar song belongs at the top of your playlist for the next month. If you're not a winter fan, this song will definitely have you dreaming of spring break. The retro beat is perfect for everything--from rollerblading down the boardwalk to doing homework in your room. You'll have it on your mind, promise.
Find Phoebe Ryan's Chronic on youtube.com here

This ugly Chimney Santa sweater from Forever 21
Now, I know I told you I'm stocking up on my Halloween supplies for next year. And that's true! But as soon as the clock hit midnight on Monday, I was ready for the holiday season. There's no better way to get ready for Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, or New Years than to partake in the ugly sweater tradition! Ugly sweaters are a staple of this time, and this year Forever 21 has a whole line of them!
This Chimney Santa sweater retails on forever21.com for $24.90

2 comments:

blogger template