twitter instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest

April 4, 2017

Honey Buns


Floral sundress from the Gap (similar)
University of Rome sweatshirt
Zippered Converse
Elephant earrings from Forever 21 (similar)

It was a gorgeous day here in the 'burg, perfect for this little number. I love mixing completely different styles together, like the università di Roma sweater and converse with a floral patterned sundress.

Era un giorno belissimo qui della 'burg, perfezionare per questo piccolo numero. Mi piace mescolare i stili diversi insieme, come la 'università di Roma' maglione e converse con una abito floreale.

xx 

2 comments:

  1. Honey buns look great, not sure with all my layers though it would look good hehe

    www.mycitymylondon.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I love throwing my hair into this style when I'm too lazy to do anything else haha

      xx

      Delete

blogger template