SOCIAL MEDIA

January 1, 2015

Rewind: 2014

From my Christmas to yours (Mula sa aking Pasko sa iyo) and to the beginning of 2015: a toast to you!

2014

I began 2014 sitting on the couch at Waterside, alone with a plate of brownies. Amrita and I were texting while watching the ball drop in Times Square and we both had an extra-special current of excitement running through us because, yes it was a new year, but 2014 was to be a Year of Seven.
Seven is the number of completeness and perfection (both physical and spiritual). 
Religiously, seven is a special number in the Bible (for various reasons that you can find here) and universally, sevens are everywhere. Seven oceans, seven days in a week, seven days in between the birth of my best friend and myself.....the list goes on and on. 2014 was destined to be a HUGE year because of the seven factor, and it lived up to the hype! (2+0+1+4-7 AND Amrita and I both turned 16 this year 1+6-7)





New York City with Ammie <3



2015 

My resolutions this year include: appreciate what I have more than I do, learn to "go with the flow"--but also know when to step up and take responsibility, and stop trying to please everyone or feel guilty when I voice one of my needs.

I also hope this year is full of love, amazement, and further travel. And, bien sur, I hope this year brings nothing but wonderful things for my lovely blog here.

Thanks for all your support butterflies, here's to another banner year!

xx

Post a Comment