SOCIAL MEDIA

March 4, 2015

Hair How-Tos: Sleek Flower Power

As someone constantly fiddling with her hair, I thought I'd share this newest of my little creations, something I haven't done before.

What do you get if you combine 


with....




A flower crown ponytail of course! I haven't tried a slicked-back ponytail look (hello big forehead brigade, I feel your pain) but I even still decided to jazz it up with a flower crown. I didn't want to detract from the slicked-back look though so I decided to wrap my flowers around my actual ponytail. #Perfection 
Slick in the front.....
Fairytale in the back! 

Add a little princess to your work-ready look with some flower power in the back! It's a simple little thing to change things up, brighten up your day maybe.

If you decide to try it, let me know how it works out for you! 

xx

Post a Comment