SOCIAL MEDIA

November 30, 2015

November Favorites

Musical duo extraordinaire Oh Wonder
I fell in love with these two first on Twitter and then on their Youtube channel. Their voices mix in such a heavenly way--I love their songs Without You and Drive. #PerpetualRepeat

 I'm always looking for new things to do with my hair and this easy, 60-second tutorial is so pretty and looks simple enough to do in the morning before school.

My featured blogger this month is the Queen of Jetlags
Noor is an avid travel blogger, if her blog's title is any indication, as well as fashionista. Her friendly writing style and gorgeous photos, not to mention her travels, will draw you in. 

I came across this fabulous presentation a couple weeks ago and sat down to watch it in full, an hour long Youtube video is a serious time commitment. Believe me, it's worth it. It will open your eyes to a whole set of information that I didn't previously know anyway. Well worth the time investment. 

This Forever 21 Floral Lace Sheath Dress
Perfect for all the upcoming holiday parties, combing elegance and sophistication with fun, this gorgeous dress is a cool 28 dollars, will fit numerous silhouettes, goes with flats and heels, and is just perfect for a parents-included party.

Post a Comment